Make profitable buying decisions and ensure adequate stock levels.
Fully-integrated to the centralized database, ChainDrive Open-to-Buy offers the flexibility, dynamic controls and user-definable views you expect from a high-end retail management software to seamlessly handle planning in units, dollars and/or at cost, down to sub-class.
With built-in graphing capabilities, top-down or bottom up allocation, and a myriad of performance indicators, our Open-to-Buy takes planning to the next level and empowers your business to make profitable buying decisions using ChainDrive’s powerful retail management software.
- Leverages historical contribution patterns to determine precise dollar distribution
- Provides meaningful comparative analysis of sales and inventory data using charts and drill-downs
- Works naturally and easily with point of sale software component
- Accurate stock level forecasting via stock to sales ratios that generate relevant receipt patterns
- Powerful top down and bottom up allocation, including the ability to lock and unlock desired results at all levels
- Flexible planning and forecasting of units, retail and cost
- Ability to plan for, monitor and maintain multiple seasons simultaneously
- Dynamic controls, segment views, critical indicators and an extensive options list
- Comparative Analysis
- Flexible Planning
- Accurate Forecasting
- Key Performance Indicators
- Profitable Buying Decisions
- Versatile Data Displays
- Automatic Replenishment
Far surpassing common expectations, our Open-to-Buy employs dynamic controls that facilitate the process by incorporating flexible and adaptable views with superb functionality that puts you in charge.
Designed to be adaptive to various users, business requirements and analytical viewpoints, the Open-to-Buy is completely versatile and lets the user decide what data to view and how it should be displayed.
ChainDrive Open-to-Buy allows you to pre-select the label sets you wish to view, change their order as required, add new labels or remove unwanted ones, all with a click of your mouse. In other words, view your data the way you need to see it.
Plan, Validate & Lock
ChainDrive Open-to-Buy empowers the user with beneficial functionality such as the ability to lock and unlock a single data cell or an entire sub-level plan. This feature ensures that in planning mode, areas you want frozen and thus not affected by additional or ongoing adjustment will be maintained.
The system lets you plan at the season level, ensuring that your results are pertinent and meaningful and reflect a true Open-to-Buy for seasonal merchandise.
Intuitively, the Open-to-Buy consolidates all seasonal plans into a corporate view, ensuring that the sum of the parts matches up with your overall desired objectives.
Using historical data from the central database ChainDrive Open-to-Buy offers simple, easy to view comparatives at all levels. This feature enhances your ability to leverage actualized historical statistics and use them as benchmarks against any future plans.
“Numbers are important, but a picture is worth a thousand words.” This is why the Open-to-Buy enables you to instantly graph your data, providing a powerful visual comparison of similar data or simply the data you select. Whether selecting this year versus last year, sales versus markdowns, purchases versus gross margin, or any other multiple combination, the system provides it to you instantaneously.